Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anyone?

First post for the new semester.
Not something I thought I would write in my blog.

Here is the deal.
I have a confession to make.
In my entire lifetime up until now, I do not have someone that I can talk to from bottom of my heart. None.

When I have problems, I keep it to myself.
When I am moody, I seek to be alone.
When I am sad, I go to sleep, hoping to forget both cause and pain
When I am stress, I go crazy by mumbling and do silly stuff.

What I am asking isn't much.
All I am asking is for is someone I can speak my heart to without worrying anything, that are willing to spare time to share, give and take of course and keeping in touch frequently.
How come I see people with a best friend that he/she can talk everything with but I cannot find one?

I'm tired. Tired of trying to get stuff done all alone.

There is so much more to say and write but it is just not appropriate to write it here.
I think I am showing sign of weakness by writing this here.
Hopefully for the last time.

Time to sleep. And forget all about this post.


=|


Listening to
Tapi Bukan Aku


Album

Kenyataan Perasaan



1 comment:

footprint said...

be tough...there is time we hav to face everything alone...either am i~~

juz blog it out if u dun mind ur readers know about ur problem...u'll feel much better...cannot always terpendam inside hati oo~~

anything, can tell ur lil junior, me wad, we might not reli close, but i can be a gd listener...^^

take k~